Fantasy alongside reality

Bad news never had good timing.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Devoid of any emotion

Cause you say you love me
And then you do it again, you do it again
You say you're sorry
And then you do it again, you do it again
And again and again and again and again



I've still been very tired. Both ways. And it's taken a toll on those around me, beside me, putting up with me, supporting me.
Thinking on my walks home, thinking when the songs play, thinking when I'm not studying, thinking in the hallways.
The questions in my head, the answers only you can give.
But they are but mere words. I don't deny the sincerity in them, but the fact is, actions speak louder than words.
Someone out there awaits my answer, my decision, I know.
Should I? I'm always constantly asking myself, and then the vicious cycle of thoughts repeat themselves all over again.
I just don't know what answer to give. Or perhaps I'm not yet ready to give that answer.

Now I know how they feel when they run away,
and now I know why they run away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home